Vildar Kingdom
Welcome to the Vildar Kingdom: Role-Playing Forum, here is what you need to do to jump into the action and fun.
-Register
-Create a character in the Character Sheet Thread
-Introduce yourself
-Start posting in the Role-Play threads
Hope you have fun role-playing
Best of luck and as always best of role-playing
Vildar Kingdom
Welcome to the Vildar Kingdom: Role-Playing Forum, here is what you need to do to jump into the action and fun.
-Register
-Create a character in the Character Sheet Thread
-Introduce yourself
-Start posting in the Role-Play threads
Hope you have fun role-playing
Best of luck and as always best of role-playing
Vildar Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vildar Kingdom

This is a Role Play Group for the IMVU RP Group Vildar Kingdom Here you can become anything you want and let your imagination run loose with adventure, amazing story line and never ending possibilities of role playing, come in have fun and make some new

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Meet the new Co-Administrator and Affliction Leader Trauma
Everyone be sure to sign up for the June Champions of Vildar Tournament, we need combatants. SIGN UP TODAY!!!
Latest topics
» Trauma V.S Ven #1
Dice Roll System and Tutorial and Rules (UPDATED!!!!) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 12:51 am by Trauma

» practice fights
Dice Roll System and Tutorial and Rules (UPDATED!!!!) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 12:16 am by Ven Vernier

» Dice Roll System and Tutorial and Rules (UPDATED!!!!)
Dice Roll System and Tutorial and Rules (UPDATED!!!!) EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 11:44 pm by Aaron havok

» Jobs (request your jobs here)
Dice Roll System and Tutorial and Rules (UPDATED!!!!) EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 11:06 pm by Aaron havok

» Pariox Orbit [Space and Travel RP]
Dice Roll System and Tutorial and Rules (UPDATED!!!!) EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 9:37 pm by Aaron havok

» The Fighting System (Recommended to Read)
Dice Roll System and Tutorial and Rules (UPDATED!!!!) EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 9:07 pm by Aaron havok

» Pets and Eggs
Dice Roll System and Tutorial and Rules (UPDATED!!!!) EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 8:36 pm by Ven Vernier

» Defense Equipment Shields and Armor
Dice Roll System and Tutorial and Rules (UPDATED!!!!) EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 8:00 pm by Aaron havok

» First Annual Champions of Vildar Tournament
Dice Roll System and Tutorial and Rules (UPDATED!!!!) EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 7:56 pm by Aaron havok

RP Ideas
Dice Roll System and Tutorial and Rules (UPDATED!!!!) EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 2:18 pm by Mishi Pope
Here is where we will discuss ideas for the RP

Comments: 109
Top posters
Ven Vernier
Dice Roll System and Tutorial and Rules (UPDATED!!!!) I_vote_lcapDice Roll System and Tutorial and Rules (UPDATED!!!!) I_voting_barDice Roll System and Tutorial and Rules (UPDATED!!!!) I_vote_rcap 
Mishi Pope
Dice Roll System and Tutorial and Rules (UPDATED!!!!) I_vote_lcapDice Roll System and Tutorial and Rules (UPDATED!!!!) I_voting_barDice Roll System and Tutorial and Rules (UPDATED!!!!) I_vote_rcap 
Trauma
Hiroko Sato
Kat
Aaron havok
rockinchick4ever
Nomi421
Cel VonRose
JinNight
Poll
Favorite Female Character
Kat
Dice Roll System and Tutorial and Rules (UPDATED!!!!) I_vote_lcap33%Dice Roll System and Tutorial and Rules (UPDATED!!!!) I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
Hiroko
Dice Roll System and Tutorial and Rules (UPDATED!!!!) I_vote_lcap56%Dice Roll System and Tutorial and Rules (UPDATED!!!!) I_vote_rcap
 56% [ 5 ]
Hex
Dice Roll System and Tutorial and Rules (UPDATED!!!!) I_vote_lcap11%Dice Roll System and Tutorial and Rules (UPDATED!!!!) I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Kitty
Dice Roll System and Tutorial and Rules (UPDATED!!!!) I_vote_lcap0%Dice Roll System and Tutorial and Rules (UPDATED!!!!) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 9
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Share | 

Dice Roll System and Tutorial and Rules (UPDATED!!!!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ven Vernier
Ven Vernier
Admin and Alliance Captain
Admin and Alliance Captain

Gold Gold : 15264540
Renown Points : 30

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Dice Roll System and Tutorial and Rules (UPDATED!!!!) Left_bar_bleue500/1500Dice Roll System and Tutorial and Rules (UPDATED!!!!) Empty_bar_bleue  (500/1500)
Magic Points:
Dice Roll System and Tutorial and Rules (UPDATED!!!!) Left_bar_bleue1500/1500Dice Roll System and Tutorial and Rules (UPDATED!!!!) Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)
Win/Lose Ratio:
Dice Roll System and Tutorial and Rules (UPDATED!!!!) Left_bar_bleue3/3Dice Roll System and Tutorial and Rules (UPDATED!!!!) Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)

Dice Roll System and Tutorial and Rules (UPDATED!!!!) _
PostSubject: Dice Roll System and Tutorial and Rules (UPDATED!!!!)   Dice Roll System and Tutorial and Rules (UPDATED!!!!) EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 6:54 pm

THE DICE ROLL SYSTEM

WHAT IS THE DICE ROLL?

the dice roll system is a new and advanced way to role play in the forums. Im posting this tutorial for you all to get a better understanding of how to use it. The dice roll system is a little complicated to begin with but, after a few uses of it and learning a little how to use it you will be role playing better than before, with less work and stress to you, I like the sound of that dont you?

WHERE IS THE DICE ROLL LOCATED?

The dice roll is located under your send button on the post section of the post. When you go to post a response or any post at that, you will notice right below your post button will be a little menu that says (Dice Roll) you will have some options on how to roll the dice. You will click the drop-down menu for the dice you want to roll. Each having its own use and rules. After selecting the dice you want to use and roll you will click post afterwards and then see the results of your post.

THE MOVEMENT DICE?

The movement dice is actually a little easier than the others, seeing as it only has to be used once in each battle engagement.The movement dice is the dice that determines who is going to move first in the battle. Let us go over an example real fast. Say Ven and Anthony were in a battle engagement and they needed to know who was going to make the first move. Well Ven will roll the dice and see who will get the movement. Let us say Ven rolls a 1 that will automatically mean Ven will move second being that all the numbers are bigger than one. Basic rule of movement dice, whoever gets the larger number will get to move first, short simple and to the point.

THE DAMAGE DICE?

The damage dice is a little more complex than the Movement dice. The damage dice is the one that determines how much damage is done on the opponent during a battle engagement. Be sure to remember when you roll the dice you are ranged between 1-6 those numbers are important. But be sure to remember whatever number you roll you will have to add a zero at the of it roll a 6 it will be 60, roll a 5 it will be 50 etc. etc. Not to mention with you have a weapon with bonus damage on it, it will add to the attack that was just dealth so say Ven rolled a 6 during a battle, making it 60, then he has a weapon that has a bonus of +20 attack, so all together it will be added up to 80 total damage points. The same goes for magic spells, whatever their bonus is, you will add it to the total damage counter and if the spell has a magic effect it will also apply for it.

HITOR
MISS DICE

The hit or miss dice is the fantasy of role-players who hate god modders. The hit or miss dice is another change in combat. Just a quick question, are you tired of people dodging all of your attacks and never laying a hit on them. This hit or miss dice is going to change that all. The hit or miss dice is a two sided dice, just as simple as this, roll the dice, if a one, you hit, if a two you miss, that way no one is dodging excessively and it is all hit or miss by random, hope you all enjoy this dice as much as me.

TRAINING DICE?

The training dice is under construction and it will be up soon, so dont worry your little heads about it just yet. Happy role playing everyone, I hope this tutorial helped you in some way about the dice roll system
Back to top Go down
https://vildarkingdom.rpg-board.net
Aaron havok
Aaron havok
Mercenary Leader
Mercenary Leader

Gold Gold : 15223914
Renown Points : 13

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Dice Roll System and Tutorial and Rules (UPDATED!!!!) Left_bar_bleue950/1000Dice Roll System and Tutorial and Rules (UPDATED!!!!) Empty_bar_bleue  (950/1000)
Magic Points:
Dice Roll System and Tutorial and Rules (UPDATED!!!!) Left_bar_bleue950/1000Dice Roll System and Tutorial and Rules (UPDATED!!!!) Empty_bar_bleue  (950/1000)
Win/Lose Ratio:
Dice Roll System and Tutorial and Rules (UPDATED!!!!) Left_bar_bleue0/1Dice Roll System and Tutorial and Rules (UPDATED!!!!) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1)

Dice Roll System and Tutorial and Rules (UPDATED!!!!) _
PostSubject: Re: Dice Roll System and Tutorial and Rules (UPDATED!!!!)   Dice Roll System and Tutorial and Rules (UPDATED!!!!) EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 11:44 pm

i understand
Back to top Go down

Dice Roll System and Tutorial and Rules (UPDATED!!!!)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vildar Kingdom :: Rules and Tips :: Dice Roll Tutorial and Rules-