Vildar Kingdom
Welcome to the Vildar Kingdom: Role-Playing Forum, here is what you need to do to jump into the action and fun.
-Register
-Create a character in the Character Sheet Thread
-Introduce yourself
-Start posting in the Role-Play threads
Hope you have fun role-playing
Best of luck and as always best of role-playing
Vildar Kingdom
Welcome to the Vildar Kingdom: Role-Playing Forum, here is what you need to do to jump into the action and fun.
-Register
-Create a character in the Character Sheet Thread
-Introduce yourself
-Start posting in the Role-Play threads
Hope you have fun role-playing
Best of luck and as always best of role-playing
Vildar Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vildar Kingdom

This is a Role Play Group for the IMVU RP Group Vildar Kingdom Here you can become anything you want and let your imagination run loose with adventure, amazing story line and never ending possibilities of role playing, come in have fun and make some new

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Meet the new Co-Administrator and Affliction Leader Trauma
Everyone be sure to sign up for the June Champions of Vildar Tournament, we need combatants. SIGN UP TODAY!!!
Latest topics
» Trauma V.S Ven #1
The Fighting System (Recommended to Read) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 12:51 am by Trauma

» practice fights
The Fighting System (Recommended to Read) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 12:16 am by Ven Vernier

» Dice Roll System and Tutorial and Rules (UPDATED!!!!)
The Fighting System (Recommended to Read) EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 11:44 pm by Aaron havok

» Jobs (request your jobs here)
The Fighting System (Recommended to Read) EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 11:06 pm by Aaron havok

» Pariox Orbit [Space and Travel RP]
The Fighting System (Recommended to Read) EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 9:37 pm by Aaron havok

» The Fighting System (Recommended to Read)
The Fighting System (Recommended to Read) EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 9:07 pm by Aaron havok

» Pets and Eggs
The Fighting System (Recommended to Read) EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 8:36 pm by Ven Vernier

» Defense Equipment Shields and Armor
The Fighting System (Recommended to Read) EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 8:00 pm by Aaron havok

» First Annual Champions of Vildar Tournament
The Fighting System (Recommended to Read) EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 7:56 pm by Aaron havok

RP Ideas
The Fighting System (Recommended to Read) EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 2:18 pm by Mishi Pope
Here is where we will discuss ideas for the RP

Comments: 109
Top posters
Ven Vernier
The Fighting System (Recommended to Read) I_vote_lcapThe Fighting System (Recommended to Read) I_voting_barThe Fighting System (Recommended to Read) I_vote_rcap 
Mishi Pope
The Fighting System (Recommended to Read) I_vote_lcapThe Fighting System (Recommended to Read) I_voting_barThe Fighting System (Recommended to Read) I_vote_rcap 
Trauma
Hiroko Sato
Kat
Aaron havok
rockinchick4ever
Nomi421
Cel VonRose
JinNight
Poll
Favorite Female Character
Kat
The Fighting System (Recommended to Read) I_vote_lcap33%The Fighting System (Recommended to Read) I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
Hiroko
The Fighting System (Recommended to Read) I_vote_lcap56%The Fighting System (Recommended to Read) I_vote_rcap
 56% [ 5 ]
Hex
The Fighting System (Recommended to Read) I_vote_lcap11%The Fighting System (Recommended to Read) I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Kitty
The Fighting System (Recommended to Read) I_vote_lcap0%The Fighting System (Recommended to Read) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 9
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Share | 

The Fighting System (Recommended to Read)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ven Vernier
Ven Vernier
Admin and Alliance Captain

Gold Gold : 15264540
Renown Points : 30

Character sheet
Health Bar:
The Fighting System (Recommended to Read) Left_bar_bleue500/1500The Fighting System (Recommended to Read) Empty_bar_bleue  (500/1500)
Magic Points:
The Fighting System (Recommended to Read) Left_bar_bleue1500/1500The Fighting System (Recommended to Read) Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)
Win/Lose Ratio:
The Fighting System (Recommended to Read) Left_bar_bleue3/3The Fighting System (Recommended to Read) Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)

The Fighting System (Recommended to Read) _
PostSubject: The Fighting System (Recommended to Read)   The Fighting System (Recommended to Read) EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 11:05 pm

The Fighting System on the site will be a little more complex than what you would expect from the IMVU group fighting. On the forum site you will have to track every hit and every amount of damage you dealt on each person you engage in combat with. Lets go over to the combat basics, Ven's Combat Tutorial 101!!!

THE HEALTH BAR
If you would please turn your head to the left and look at the pretty blue bar underneath your name and character information. That is what we all like to call the Health Bar, it contains ding ding ding your health. You will notice the numbers under the health bar, if it gets depleted to 0 you are KO'd or Killed either the character owner decides. What ever you do dont let your heatlh bar get depleted to zero. There are various items to keep your health up, and believe it or not...even revive you when killed or KO'd O.O!!!!!.

RULES OF COMBAT
The rules of combat are rather simple. If you read this you will understand completly how to get through rights and sparrs in the forum with ease. If you would take a look below at the example below of a basic fight, listed on what you should do.

Ven v.s Hiroko (Battle Engage)
Ven will make the first move!!!!

(At this time Ven will make the first post, so Hiroko will have to wait until Ven posts, after Ven finished his post, he will send it through and let Hiroko read it)
(IMPORTANT!!! Do not auto hit or god mod when posting, that will get you suspended or kicked off the site without warning if not careful)

Hiroko reads his posts and responds
During Ven's posts to Hiroko he did 10 damage to here

-GameMaster Note, Hiroko -20 Health- <---- POST THIS FOR THE GAME MASTERS

(During this time, when you see the damage put on there you will have to make sure to put it under the post so the game masters know to change their health down from the accumulated strike amount)

During Hiroko's posts she used a potion

-GameMaster Note, Hiroko +20- <-------- POST THIS IF USING A POTION FOR THE GAME MASTER

Well now that you know the basics of combat I hope this helps you and you can start winning fights like Mike Tyson...just dont bite someone's ear off for god's sake XD
Best of Luck and Happy Role-Playing

(be sure to note that she used a potion, then you will leave a message for the gamemaster for this as well)
Back to top Go down
https://vildarkingdom.rpg-board.net
Mishi Pope
Mishi Pope

Gold Gold : 15252200
Renown Points : -2

Character sheet
Health Bar:
The Fighting System (Recommended to Read) Left_bar_bleue1150/1150The Fighting System (Recommended to Read) Empty_bar_bleue  (1150/1150)
Magic Points:
The Fighting System (Recommended to Read) Left_bar_bleue1100/1100The Fighting System (Recommended to Read) Empty_bar_bleue  (1100/1100)
Win/Lose Ratio:
The Fighting System (Recommended to Read) Left_bar_bleue0/0The Fighting System (Recommended to Read) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: The Fighting System (Recommended to Read)   The Fighting System (Recommended to Read) EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 11:55 pm

I like it but its still quite confusing
Back to top Go down
Kat
Kat
Support Moderator
Support Moderator

Gold Gold : 15257575
Renown Points : 41

Character sheet
Health Bar:
The Fighting System (Recommended to Read) Left_bar_bleue350/350The Fighting System (Recommended to Read) Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)
Magic Points:
The Fighting System (Recommended to Read) Left_bar_bleue300/300The Fighting System (Recommended to Read) Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
Win/Lose Ratio:
The Fighting System (Recommended to Read) Left_bar_bleue0/0The Fighting System (Recommended to Read) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: The Fighting System (Recommended to Read)   The Fighting System (Recommended to Read) EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 9:52 am

Sounds fairly simple.
Back to top Go down
Mishi Pope
Mishi Pope

Character sheet
Health Bar:
The Fighting System (Recommended to Read) Left_bar_bleue1150/1150The Fighting System (Recommended to Read) Empty_bar_bleue  (1150/1150)
Magic Points:
The Fighting System (Recommended to Read) Left_bar_bleue1100/1100The Fighting System (Recommended to Read) Empty_bar_bleue  (1100/1100)
Win/Lose Ratio:

PostSubject: Re: The Fighting System (Recommended to Read)   The Fighting System (Recommended to Read) EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 10:40 am

i guess il have to experience it first hand to understand it
Back to top Go down
Ven Vernier
Ven Vernier

Character sheet
Health Bar:
The Fighting System (Recommended to Read) Left_bar_bleue500/1500The Fighting System (Recommended to Read) Empty_bar_bleue  (500/1500)
Magic Points:
The Fighting System (Recommended to Read) Left_bar_bleue1500/1500The Fighting System (Recommended to Read) Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)
Win/Lose Ratio:
The Fighting System (Recommended to Read) Left_bar_bleue3/3The Fighting System (Recommended to Read) Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)

PostSubject: Re: The Fighting System (Recommended to Read)   The Fighting System (Recommended to Read) EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 2:03 pm

I really did try to make it as simple as I could put it with also making sure to put all of the rules of combat within the post.
It isnt that hard, I maybe just worded it hard.
You see it is just like Role-Playing at any other location or spot
just when you do damage, you post how much damage is done
for example -----> (Mishi hit Anthony) -10 Health

or if you are using a potion you would put how much it healed you during the time
(Ven used a potion) +10 Health

Just make sure to put how much damage or health it did and I will apply it to a character, so there will be a brief 2 minute wait before you can start posting, the automatic health bar changer thing isnt working out for me so good lately.
Back to top Go down
Mishi Pope
Mishi Pope

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Magic Points:
Win/Lose Ratio:

PostSubject: Re: The Fighting System (Recommended to Read)   The Fighting System (Recommended to Read) EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 4:44 pm

so we can say we did as mutch damage as we want ? -is confuzzled-
Back to top Go down
Ven Vernier
Ven Vernier

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Magic Points:
Win/Lose Ratio:

PostSubject: Re: The Fighting System (Recommended to Read)   The Fighting System (Recommended to Read) EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 4:52 pm

No, remember in the weapon rules
You can only do as much damage as your weapon can make
say you have a weapon that does 50 damage
depending on if the other person lets you hit them or not
it will range from 0-50 in damage points
say a BRUTAL hit strikes the opponent, it does 50 damage points
and say a MODERATE hit strikes an opponent it will do roughly 20-30 damage
it sounds complex but it really isnt
Back to top Go down
Mishi Pope
Mishi Pope

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Magic Points:
Win/Lose Ratio:

PostSubject: Re: The Fighting System (Recommended to Read)   The Fighting System (Recommended to Read) EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 4:58 pm

ok how de we know if its brutal or not and with if the other player doesnt let u hit them at all? -still confuzed-
Back to top Go down
Ven Vernier
Ven Vernier

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Magic Points:
Win/Lose Ratio:

PostSubject: Re: The Fighting System (Recommended to Read)   The Fighting System (Recommended to Read) EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 5:03 pm

Well while the other role player will have to opportunities to dodge your attack
if they god mod and like NEVER let you strike them, I will have Myself, or my Mods to
dismiss the person from the thread, or if excess amount of dodging without result of a hit
I will bam them from the site for a few days
if they return and continue, they will be banned permanently.
So it will be there best bet not to dodge TO MUCH and let the other person have a strike.
Back to top Go down
Mishi Pope
Mishi Pope

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Magic Points:
Win/Lose Ratio:

PostSubject: Re: The Fighting System (Recommended to Read)   The Fighting System (Recommended to Read) EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 5:05 pm

i know this might be complicated but what about a random damge generator?
Back to top Go down
Ven Vernier
Ven Vernier

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Magic Points:
Win/Lose Ratio:

PostSubject: Re: The Fighting System (Recommended to Read)   The Fighting System (Recommended to Read) EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 5:12 pm

Well believe it or not, im actually working on a random damage generator
it is available for me to work with in the forums, im just tinkering with it at the moment
learning its components and getting the hang of it before I dish it out for others to use
I want everything to work smoothly and with no error, so im second checking everything
especially with this combat system and everything to put into it, it is going to take alot of work
and that work is going to take a while, but once it is done, we will have a good set combat
role playing plan and it will make things easier not only on myself but for the role-players as well.
Back to top Go down
Mishi Pope
Mishi Pope

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Magic Points:
Win/Lose Ratio:

PostSubject: Re: The Fighting System (Recommended to Read)   The Fighting System (Recommended to Read) EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 5:14 pm

Good that will cause less stress to the RolePlayers.
Back to top Go down
Aaron havok
Aaron havok
Mercenary Leader
Mercenary Leader

Gold Gold : 15223914
Renown Points : 13

Character sheet
Health Bar:
The Fighting System (Recommended to Read) Left_bar_bleue950/1000The Fighting System (Recommended to Read) Empty_bar_bleue  (950/1000)
Magic Points:
The Fighting System (Recommended to Read) Left_bar_bleue950/1000The Fighting System (Recommended to Read) Empty_bar_bleue  (950/1000)
Win/Lose Ratio:
The Fighting System (Recommended to Read) Left_bar_bleue0/1The Fighting System (Recommended to Read) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1)

PostSubject: Re: The Fighting System (Recommended to Read)   The Fighting System (Recommended to Read) EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 5:10 pm

mmmmkay....?
Back to top Go down
Aaron havok
Aaron havok
Mercenary Leader
Mercenary Leader

Gold Gold : 15223914
Renown Points : 13

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Magic Points:
Win/Lose Ratio:
The Fighting System (Recommended to Read) Left_bar_bleue0/1The Fighting System (Recommended to Read) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1)

PostSubject: Re: The Fighting System (Recommended to Read)   The Fighting System (Recommended to Read) EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 9:07 pm

time to celebrate i understand it
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fighting System (Recommended to Read)   The Fighting System (Recommended to Read) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Fighting System (Recommended to Read)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vildar Kingdom :: Rules and Tips :: The Fighting System-