Vildar Kingdom
Welcome to the Vildar Kingdom: Role-Playing Forum, here is what you need to do to jump into the action and fun.
-Register
-Create a character in the Character Sheet Thread
-Introduce yourself
-Start posting in the Role-Play threads
Hope you have fun role-playing
Best of luck and as always best of role-playing
Vildar Kingdom
Welcome to the Vildar Kingdom: Role-Playing Forum, here is what you need to do to jump into the action and fun.
-Register
-Create a character in the Character Sheet Thread
-Introduce yourself
-Start posting in the Role-Play threads
Hope you have fun role-playing
Best of luck and as always best of role-playing
Vildar Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vildar Kingdom

This is a Role Play Group for the IMVU RP Group Vildar Kingdom Here you can become anything you want and let your imagination run loose with adventure, amazing story line and never ending possibilities of role playing, come in have fun and make some new

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Meet the new Co-Administrator and Affliction Leader Trauma
Everyone be sure to sign up for the June Champions of Vildar Tournament, we need combatants. SIGN UP TODAY!!!
Latest topics
» Trauma V.S Ven #1
Pariox Orbit [Space and Travel RP] EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 12:51 am by Trauma

» practice fights
Pariox Orbit [Space and Travel RP] EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 12:16 am by Ven Vernier

» Dice Roll System and Tutorial and Rules (UPDATED!!!!)
Pariox Orbit [Space and Travel RP] EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 11:44 pm by Aaron havok

» Jobs (request your jobs here)
Pariox Orbit [Space and Travel RP] EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 11:06 pm by Aaron havok

» Pariox Orbit [Space and Travel RP]
Pariox Orbit [Space and Travel RP] EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 9:37 pm by Aaron havok

» The Fighting System (Recommended to Read)
Pariox Orbit [Space and Travel RP] EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 9:07 pm by Aaron havok

» Pets and Eggs
Pariox Orbit [Space and Travel RP] EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 8:36 pm by Ven Vernier

» Defense Equipment Shields and Armor
Pariox Orbit [Space and Travel RP] EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 8:00 pm by Aaron havok

» First Annual Champions of Vildar Tournament
Pariox Orbit [Space and Travel RP] EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 7:56 pm by Aaron havok

RP Ideas
Pariox Orbit [Space and Travel RP] EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 2:18 pm by Mishi Pope
Here is where we will discuss ideas for the RP

Comments: 109
Top posters
Ven Vernier
Pariox Orbit [Space and Travel RP] I_vote_lcapPariox Orbit [Space and Travel RP] I_voting_barPariox Orbit [Space and Travel RP] I_vote_rcap 
Mishi Pope
Pariox Orbit [Space and Travel RP] I_vote_lcapPariox Orbit [Space and Travel RP] I_voting_barPariox Orbit [Space and Travel RP] I_vote_rcap 
Trauma
Hiroko Sato
Kat
Aaron havok
rockinchick4ever
Nomi421
Cel VonRose
JinNight
Poll
Favorite Female Character
Kat
Pariox Orbit [Space and Travel RP] I_vote_lcap33%Pariox Orbit [Space and Travel RP] I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
Hiroko
Pariox Orbit [Space and Travel RP] I_vote_lcap56%Pariox Orbit [Space and Travel RP] I_vote_rcap
 56% [ 5 ]
Hex
Pariox Orbit [Space and Travel RP] I_vote_lcap11%Pariox Orbit [Space and Travel RP] I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Kitty
Pariox Orbit [Space and Travel RP] I_vote_lcap0%Pariox Orbit [Space and Travel RP] I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 9
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Share | 

Pariox Orbit [Space and Travel RP]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ven Vernier
Ven Vernier
Admin and Alliance Captain
Admin and Alliance Captain

Gold Gold : 15264540
Renown Points : 30

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Pariox Orbit [Space and Travel RP] Left_bar_bleue500/1500Pariox Orbit [Space and Travel RP] Empty_bar_bleue  (500/1500)
Magic Points:
Pariox Orbit [Space and Travel RP] Left_bar_bleue1500/1500Pariox Orbit [Space and Travel RP] Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)
Win/Lose Ratio:
Pariox Orbit [Space and Travel RP] Left_bar_bleue3/3Pariox Orbit [Space and Travel RP] Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)

Pariox Orbit [Space and Travel RP] _
PostSubject: Pariox Orbit [Space and Travel RP]   Pariox Orbit [Space and Travel RP] EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 9:22 pm

[bump]
Back to top Go down
https://vildarkingdom.rpg-board.net
Aaron havok
Aaron havok
Mercenary Leader
Mercenary Leader

Gold Gold : 15223914
Renown Points : 13

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Pariox Orbit [Space and Travel RP] Left_bar_bleue950/1000Pariox Orbit [Space and Travel RP] Empty_bar_bleue  (950/1000)
Magic Points:
Pariox Orbit [Space and Travel RP] Left_bar_bleue950/1000Pariox Orbit [Space and Travel RP] Empty_bar_bleue  (950/1000)
Win/Lose Ratio:
Pariox Orbit [Space and Travel RP] Left_bar_bleue0/1Pariox Orbit [Space and Travel RP] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1)

Pariox Orbit [Space and Travel RP] _
PostSubject: Re: Pariox Orbit [Space and Travel RP]   Pariox Orbit [Space and Travel RP] EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 9:37 pm

Out in the quiet seclusion from space laying slightly motionless a ship that was heavily damaged from hull to the bulkhead. Smoke was receding from the ships engines and the main operational lights were misfunctioning. Inside the huge ship contained only one person. This person being locked away into a crenated sleep container. Suddenly the pod bursted open, sending the main pod door flying upwards and out of the way and falling out a older looking boy within his mid 20's. His shirt retaining the name AARON 001. Aaron stood up wobbling to his feet, his muscles and bones weak and nimble due to little and no movement in the past 2 years the cryo pod calender signaled. He quickly regained his ability to walk and stand and made his way over to the containment locker. He dressed himself in his black shirt and black pants. Grabbing his signature gunner coat he had obtained during his time doing duty in the Mosolia Crude Oil fields of Mesopotainia. He pulled his sleeves on tighter and snugged it to his body. He made his way down the main bulk hall to the control room. There lay no one in the ship. The hallways and escape pods empty other than Aaron's. He shook his head knowing his crew left and sat down at the control chair resting behind the wheel. He gripped it tightly and used his right hand to fiddle with the computer screens, pressing on buttons and doing voice commands. "Fuck...damn thing is useless...ELLANA set a crash course to nearest planet and get me there in one piece you damn AI" Aaron ordered to the ships Image Artificial Intelligence. Soon a holograph image of a girl in a long coat and dark brown hair popped up beside his chair and speaking lightly. "Ship navigation set to planet Pariox, crash course ammonite, prepare for set course and mark 3, 1..2..3 marked. And please do refrain from calling me a damned AI" Ellana spoke softly before disappearing. Aaron smirked to himself and buckled his chair waiting for the ship to crash into Pariox.

Last edited by Ven Vernier on Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Needed to be better)
Back to top Go down

Pariox Orbit [Space and Travel RP]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vildar Kingdom :: Orbiting [Space and Travel RP] :: Pariox [Space and Travel RP]-