Vildar Kingdom
Welcome to the Vildar Kingdom: Role-Playing Forum, here is what you need to do to jump into the action and fun.
-Register
-Create a character in the Character Sheet Thread
-Introduce yourself
-Start posting in the Role-Play threads
Hope you have fun role-playing
Best of luck and as always best of role-playing
Vildar Kingdom
Welcome to the Vildar Kingdom: Role-Playing Forum, here is what you need to do to jump into the action and fun.
-Register
-Create a character in the Character Sheet Thread
-Introduce yourself
-Start posting in the Role-Play threads
Hope you have fun role-playing
Best of luck and as always best of role-playing
Vildar Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vildar Kingdom

This is a Role Play Group for the IMVU RP Group Vildar Kingdom Here you can become anything you want and let your imagination run loose with adventure, amazing story line and never ending possibilities of role playing, come in have fun and make some new

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Meet the new Co-Administrator and Affliction Leader Trauma
Everyone be sure to sign up for the June Champions of Vildar Tournament, we need combatants. SIGN UP TODAY!!!
Latest topics
» Trauma V.S Ven #1
Random Fun Role-Playing EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 12:51 am by Trauma

» practice fights
Random Fun Role-Playing EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 12:16 am by Ven Vernier

» Dice Roll System and Tutorial and Rules (UPDATED!!!!)
Random Fun Role-Playing EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 11:44 pm by Aaron havok

» Jobs (request your jobs here)
Random Fun Role-Playing EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 11:06 pm by Aaron havok

» Pariox Orbit [Space and Travel RP]
Random Fun Role-Playing EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 9:37 pm by Aaron havok

» The Fighting System (Recommended to Read)
Random Fun Role-Playing EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 9:07 pm by Aaron havok

» Pets and Eggs
Random Fun Role-Playing EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 8:36 pm by Ven Vernier

» Defense Equipment Shields and Armor
Random Fun Role-Playing EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 8:00 pm by Aaron havok

» First Annual Champions of Vildar Tournament
Random Fun Role-Playing EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 7:56 pm by Aaron havok

RP Ideas
Random Fun Role-Playing EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 2:18 pm by Mishi Pope
Here is where we will discuss ideas for the RP

Comments: 109
Top posters
Ven Vernier
Random Fun Role-Playing I_vote_lcapRandom Fun Role-Playing I_voting_barRandom Fun Role-Playing I_vote_rcap 
Mishi Pope
Random Fun Role-Playing I_vote_lcapRandom Fun Role-Playing I_voting_barRandom Fun Role-Playing I_vote_rcap 
Trauma
Hiroko Sato
Kat
Aaron havok
rockinchick4ever
Nomi421
Cel VonRose
JinNight
Poll
Favorite Female Character
Kat
Random Fun Role-Playing I_vote_lcap33%Random Fun Role-Playing I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
Hiroko
Random Fun Role-Playing I_vote_lcap56%Random Fun Role-Playing I_vote_rcap
 56% [ 5 ]
Hex
Random Fun Role-Playing I_vote_lcap11%Random Fun Role-Playing I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Kitty
Random Fun Role-Playing I_vote_lcap0%Random Fun Role-Playing I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 9
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Share | 

Random Fun Role-Playing

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ven Vernier
Ven Vernier
Admin and Alliance Captain

Gold Gold : 15264540
Renown Points : 30

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Random Fun Role-Playing Left_bar_bleue500/1500Random Fun Role-Playing Empty_bar_bleue  (500/1500)
Magic Points:
Random Fun Role-Playing Left_bar_bleue1500/1500Random Fun Role-Playing Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)
Win/Lose Ratio:
Random Fun Role-Playing Left_bar_bleue3/3Random Fun Role-Playing Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)

Random Fun Role-Playing _
PostSubject: Random Fun Role-Playing   Random Fun Role-Playing EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 9:12 pm

Ven silently walked beside Hex as she rambled on about some kind of spell that makes people completly naked with a simple snap of the fingers. Ven couldnt help but to giggle at her statements on how she used to pull pranks of people with the naked spell for kicks. Ven smiled and put his hands within his pockets and continued to listen to Hex speak about her spells.

Hex walked down the street beside Ven. She was happy that she was spending some time with him, but the only thing that she could think to talk about that they both had in common was spells.So she talked about her Random Naked spell, that made people turn naked instantly. "So you just snap your fingers and it makes them naked Ven, are you listening...good, so just snap your fingers and poof" Hex said with a proud statment that she had mastered the spell herself.
Back to top Go down
https://vildarkingdom.rpg-board.net
Hiroko Sato
Hiroko Sato
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Gold Gold : 15239513
Renown Points : -10

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Random Fun Role-Playing Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Random Fun Role-Playing Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Magic Points:
Random Fun Role-Playing Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Random Fun Role-Playing Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Win/Lose Ratio:
Random Fun Role-Playing Left_bar_bleue0/0Random Fun Role-Playing Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Random Fun Role-Playing   Random Fun Role-Playing EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 4:44 pm

Hiroko walked down the street, going the opposite direction, towards Ven and Hex. She was a bit distracted at first, rambling inside the thoughts of her head about a spell she needs to practice. It's a simple spell but Hiroko always wants to make sure she masters it. While she's thinking she notices Ven and Hex and she smiles to them a waves.
Back to top Go down
Ven Vernier
Ven Vernier

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Random Fun Role-Playing Left_bar_bleue500/1500Random Fun Role-Playing Empty_bar_bleue  (500/1500)
Magic Points:
Random Fun Role-Playing Left_bar_bleue1500/1500Random Fun Role-Playing Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)
Win/Lose Ratio:
Random Fun Role-Playing Left_bar_bleue3/3Random Fun Role-Playing Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)

PostSubject: Re: Random Fun Role-Playing   Random Fun Role-Playing EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 5:04 pm

Ven smiled seeing Hiroko, she was his teacher after all, so he always wore a smile around her. Ven bowed slightly and and waved at her. "Miss Hiroko, how do you do" Ven said politly toward her. He had not seen her in a while do to the priest training he was receiving.

Hex smirked and stared at the lady she had not known. Hiroko was her name from what she had heard Ven say. She held her hand out and waited for her to shake. "Pleasure to meet you, im Ven's long time friend Zio...urm..Hex" Hex said not wanting to reveal her name.
Back to top Go down
Hiroko Sato
Hiroko Sato
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Magic Points:
Win/Lose Ratio:
Random Fun Role-Playing Left_bar_bleue0/0Random Fun Role-Playing Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Random Fun Role-Playing   Random Fun Role-Playing EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 5:23 pm

Hiroko bowed lowly in front of Hex, politely and shook her hand. "Pleasure to meet you Hex. If you haven't heard, I am Hiroko, Ven's teacher in Magic." She let go of Hex's hand and smiled. Soon she looked over at Ven. "How's it been going?" Hiroko tilted her head slightly.
Back to top Go down
Ven Vernier
Ven Vernier

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Magic Points:
Win/Lose Ratio:

PostSubject: Re: Random Fun Role-Playing   Random Fun Role-Playing EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 5:29 pm

Ven smiled showing his teeth, brushing his blonde hair from his eyes as she spoke, remembering the times they have had, slightly embarassed that Hex had to learn that he was being taught how to use magic. Ven nodded and parted his lips to speak. "Everything is well..my Priest training is coming along just fine, rather stressful, but the work worth it." Ven said with a smile.

Hex couldnt help but to giggle at the fact that ven was being taught how to learn magic from an older woman. "Teacher huh? Ven would have to resort to one" Hex said with a giggle as she brought her hands next to her side, giving a smirked look to Ven.
Back to top Go down
Hiroko Sato
Hiroko Sato
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Magic Points:
Win/Lose Ratio:

PostSubject: Re: Random Fun Role-Playing   Random Fun Role-Playing EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 5:34 pm

Hiroko studied them both and felt the embarrassment from Ven and she knew she had to make him look good. She smiled. "Well, I hardly needed to teach him, he was a very good student. He taught me a lot of the time. I guess it was more like practice for the both of us." Hiroko winked at Ven.
Back to top Go down
Ven Vernier
Ven Vernier

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Magic Points:
Win/Lose Ratio:

PostSubject: Re: Random Fun Role-Playing   Random Fun Role-Playing EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 5:41 pm

Ven looked up with slight shock, Ven knew she was just saying that to make him look good in front of Hex. He smiled once more and nodded to thank her mentally with a slight movement. Ven turned to Hex and smiled as well. "Perhaps you should get some training as well from Miss Hiroko, she is quite talented with every type of magic." Ven said to her with a smile.

Hex took back with a slight huff. "As if I need training Ven..we both know I dont need it, and I can beat you with one hand tied behind my back and not speaking one curse spell...though I am curious how well skilled miss hiroko is" Hex said with some interest as she looked her up and down, growing a slight bit jealous of how Ven spoke about her. Making her sound at most more skilled than Hex herself.
Back to top Go down
Hiroko Sato
Hiroko Sato
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Magic Points:
Win/Lose Ratio:

PostSubject: Re: Random Fun Role-Playing   Random Fun Role-Playing EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 5:46 pm

Hiroko blushed and waved her hand in front of her. "No, no. I'm not honestly that great." She smiled and rubbed the back of her neck nervously and kicked at the ground, feeling like a bashful teenager for a few moments.
Back to top Go down
Ven Vernier
Ven Vernier

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Magic Points:
Win/Lose Ratio:

PostSubject: Re: Random Fun Role-Playing   Random Fun Role-Playing EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 5:54 pm

Ven smiled seeing Hiroko looking bashful. Ven brushed his hair out of his face once more, feeling slightly irritated at having to brush it out of his eyes every so moment. Ven turned to Hex, rolling his eyes a bit more, finding Hex's ignorance slightly adorable at times. "You never know, Hiroko could beat you with the same rules applying, I have learned alot from her, and she is skilful of which being a Master Magician one day" Ven said with a smile turning up to Hiroko before turning into a shocked expression sudenly. "Sorry if we are wasteing your time, Miss Hiroko, you must be very busy." Ven said mentally cursing himself for bothering her. "Me and Hex were just walking to go to the City Center to pick up some potions and maybe some more spell scrolls to practice on" Ven said remembering their duties for the day.

Hex continued to stare at Hiroko, becoming very envious to her. "Well if she did posses such a skill im sure she would already be a master magician." Hex said, trying to strike some smart into herself, trying to put Hiroko down slightly. Hex didnt like the idea of someone being more skilled than herself, nor did she like being spoken down to like a student by Ven. "Yes..more spell scrolls to update your magic offense, you fight like a girl afraid to get her hands dirty...honestly Ven you need to man up..im sure Hiroko would agree." Hiroko said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Hiroko Sato
Hiroko Sato
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Magic Points:
Win/Lose Ratio:

PostSubject: Re: Random Fun Role-Playing   Random Fun Role-Playing EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 6:01 pm

Hiroko shook her head. "Unless if Ven's magic skill has lowered since I've taught him I'm surprised HE isn't a Master Magician himself. Although then again, he's more interested in preaching," She smiled. "You're not taking up any of my time really, I'm going around to some back stores to pick up some REAL magic supplies." Hiroko chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Ven Vernier
Ven Vernier

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Magic Points:
Win/Lose Ratio:

PostSubject: Re: Random Fun Role-Playing   Random Fun Role-Playing EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 6:05 pm

Ven looked up at her, not speaking but just looking shocked at her statement. "REAL magic supplies, doesnt the lady down in the city market sell REAL magic supplies?" Ven asked , tilting his head slightly still not understanding what she meant.

Hex jumped slightly at her statement. Hex had thought the same thing as Ven, thinking the lady in the city market sold REAL magic equipment. "So..real magic you say...would you mind if Ven and I tagged along to see this REAL magic supplies...im sure it will do us amateurs some good in learning where to shop." Hex said with excitement.
Back to top Go down
Hiroko Sato
Hiroko Sato
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Magic Points:
Win/Lose Ratio:

PostSubject: Re: Random Fun Role-Playing   Random Fun Role-Playing EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 6:13 pm

Hiroko giggled at their curiosity and waved a hand at them. "Sorry kiddies. Adults ONLY. The lady at the City Center sells good real stuff as well, but the people I go to, the underground stores, you could get hurt if you don't know what you're doing. You two don't want that. But if you wish, I could bring back some low powered supplies to have you practice with." She smiled warmly. "Ahh, the feel of the flow of real magic dancing on your tongue." Hiroko fantasized and almost drooled. Suddenly remembering where she was she shoke her head back into reality and straightened up, clearing her throat nervously.
Back to top Go down
Ven Vernier
Ven Vernier

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Magic Points:
Win/Lose Ratio:

PostSubject: Re: Random Fun Role-Playing   Random Fun Role-Playing EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 6:23 pm

Ven smiled and nodded, understanding compleltly that he was not allowed to go. Ven went to carry on down the street before being stopped by Hex with a strong tug.

Hex drooled at the thought of real magic much like Hiroko did. Hex jumped slightly on her heels. "I can handle real magic...im an expert...I think I can do it Miss Hiroko" Hex said excitingly.Hex walked beside Hiroko before being slightly tugged by the arm from Ven.

"Hex we need not go beyond our boundaries of magic, and besides Miss Hiroko knows best, we should listen to her" Ven said with some responsibility. Trying to talk Hex out of following along with Hiroko.
Back to top Go down
Hiroko Sato
Hiroko Sato
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Magic Points:
Win/Lose Ratio:

PostSubject: Re: Random Fun Role-Playing   Random Fun Role-Playing EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 6:39 pm

Hiroko chuckled at Hex. "Now, now dear. Listen to Ven. That's why he was a good student, he listened to me. You go along and I'll come back later with some real magic for you to try out. You can get the feeling just the same, a lot different than the weak fairy dust that beginners use. I promise you can try some just don't jump in the deep end before you've learned to doggy-paddle." She smiled at them both.
Back to top Go down
Ven Vernier
Ven Vernier

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Magic Points:
Win/Lose Ratio:

PostSubject: Re: Random Fun Role-Playing   Random Fun Role-Playing EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 6:52 pm

2 HOURS LATER

Ven sat on the bench, the bench laying on the park edge, close to the water side, the sun risen high above making the water twinkle with sparkling erray of beauty and Ven smiled, glad the area was at peace. He shook his head and smiled as he heard Hex rambling on.

Hex ruffled her fury in the moment, being aggravated. "How dare she Ven, treating ME like a student..some kind of AMATEUR..does she not understand my skill...I can handle her so called REAL magic" Hex said angrily as she licked at her ice cream, the aggravation of her mood making it taste bitter. "I can do it..I cant handle her skills..and then some" Hex said with determination as she stood up and took Ven's hand dragging him along with her. "Come on Ven, I have an idea"

Ven shook his head as she dragged him, knowing her idea was going to get them in trouble. Ven huffed and put his bible into his pack and began to run along with her.
Back to top Go down
Hiroko Sato
Hiroko Sato
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Magic Points:
Win/Lose Ratio:

PostSubject: Re: Random Fun Role-Playing   Random Fun Role-Playing EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 7:01 pm

Hiroko walked down into a deserted alley way, looking around to make sure she wasn't being followed. After she looked around a few more times she opened a steel door and shut it back in place tightly behind her, disappearing into the building.
Back to top Go down
Ven Vernier
Ven Vernier

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Magic Points:
Win/Lose Ratio:

PostSubject: Re: Random Fun Role-Playing   Random Fun Role-Playing EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 7:08 pm

Hex peeked around the corner, looking where Hiroko was going. She made sure to look only when she wasnt checking to see if she was being followed. Hex grabbed Ven's hand once more before dragging him along again. She smiled, feeling dangerous with Ven, with risky business and the fact that she was going to get a taste of this REAL magic she talked about earlier.

Ven frowned not liking how Hex was thinking, he was never one to try to get in trouble or one to try to be risky and do against what was instructed with him. "Hex I dont think this is right, Miss Hiroko told us to stay behind and she would bring supplies back" Ven said as she pulled them through the metal door to the building.
Back to top Go down
Hiroko Sato
Hiroko Sato
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Magic Points:
Win/Lose Ratio:

PostSubject: Re: Random Fun Role-Playing   Random Fun Role-Playing EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 7:15 pm

Hiroko smiled, knowing they were following by feeling the magic escape from the building when they opened the door. "The magic is so strong in here that the probably won't be able to handle the pressure of it." She said to herself and winded around in the empty, pitch black hallway, knowing just to get into the shop is an obstacle to see if one is worthy enough.
Back to top Go down
Ven Vernier
Ven Vernier

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Magic Points:
Win/Lose Ratio:

PostSubject: Re: Random Fun Role-Playing   Random Fun Role-Playing EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 7:22 pm

Hex stopped, feeling weak all of a sudden and falling back, to be caught by Ven immediately, the room was dark and her head was getting dizzy from this odd random feeling that struck her. She sighed and winced a bit, her head getting light headed.

Ven was taken back and quickly caught Hex, holding her as he stared down the room. He stared down at her, somehow seeing her face as the darkness took in. Ven prayed silently to himself for some guidance and purity for Hex as he picked her up and made his way down the dark desilent hallway, turning right and running into a wall before turning around and making his way down the other hallway, trying to find miss hiroko to heal Hex, getting dizzy himself he had to rely on willpower to keep going.
Back to top Go down
Hiroko Sato
Hiroko Sato
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Magic Points:
Win/Lose Ratio:

PostSubject: Re: Random Fun Role-Playing   Random Fun Role-Playing EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 7:42 pm

Hiroko paused and crossed her arms, shaking her head. Silly kids. She thought to herself. She knew it would be dangerous if they continued. Hiroko felt the walls breathing, almost as if the magic made them come alive. She knew that they shouldn't press on any farther so she stayed there, waiting for them to bump into her.
Back to top Go down
Ven Vernier
Ven Vernier

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Magic Points:
Win/Lose Ratio:

PostSubject: Re: Random Fun Role-Playing   Random Fun Role-Playing EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 7:48 pm

Ven continued to run down the hallway. He felt a gust of wind from each side of him, something like the idea of the building breathing someway. Ven thought is imagination was getting the best of him. Ven held onto Hex tightly, was actually worried about her, not like before wanting to find her some help. Ven continued to run feeling slightly worried that he might not find help. "Dont worry Zioa I will find you some help" Ven said running faster now.

Hex huffed and dangled his arms, to weak to control her body. "Dont call me that you moron.." Hex said weakly as Ven continued to run, before a moment let both of them falling to the floor, apparently Ven had ran into something, or someone, she or he didnt know it being so dark in the building.
Back to top Go down
Hiroko Sato
Hiroko Sato
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Magic Points:
Win/Lose Ratio:

PostSubject: Re: Random Fun Role-Playing   Random Fun Role-Playing EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 7:55 pm

Hiroko put her hands on her hips and chuckled warmly. It being too dark for them to see her. "Oh calm down, just turn around and I'll help lead you out, I told you this place isn't for you two." Hiroko pressed for them to get up and turn around.
Back to top Go down
Ven Vernier
Ven Vernier

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Magic Points:
Win/Lose Ratio:

PostSubject: Re: Random Fun Role-Playing   Random Fun Role-Playing EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 7:58 pm

Ven turned and began to walk, picking up Hex as he went. A feeling of guilt and stupidity swept over him as she lead them out. "Im s..sorry miss hiroko, I will take responsibility for this" Ven said trying to cover for Hex, knowing she was in no condition to get a punishment.

Hex went to go speak for her actions before hearing Ven take the blame, she didnt understand but decided to keep her mouth shut for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Hiroko Sato
Hiroko Sato
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Magic Points:
Win/Lose Ratio:

PostSubject: Re: Random Fun Role-Playing   Random Fun Role-Playing EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 7:47 pm

Hiroko smiled and shook her head. "I'm not going to punish you two. I just hope you both learned to lesson that if I tell you it's dangerous, I'm not joking around, it's dangerous. Now keep her away from here and her strength shall return to her, okay?" She asked Ven and looked at them both.
Back to top Go down
Mishi Pope
Mishi Pope

Gold Gold : 15252200
Renown Points : -2

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Random Fun Role-Playing Left_bar_bleue1150/1150Random Fun Role-Playing Empty_bar_bleue  (1150/1150)
Magic Points:
Random Fun Role-Playing Left_bar_bleue1100/1100Random Fun Role-Playing Empty_bar_bleue  (1100/1100)
Win/Lose Ratio:

PostSubject: Re: Random Fun Role-Playing   Random Fun Role-Playing EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 11:36 pm

Mishi sat on a bench outside of a bar smoking a cigerette. Whering an expensive looking leather jacket. He stared off into space, inhaling and exhaling the unhealthy smoke.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Fun Role-Playing   Random Fun Role-Playing Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Fun Role-Playing

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vildar Kingdom :: Out Of Character Chatting OOC :: Fun Random Role-Playing-