Vildar Kingdom
Welcome to the Vildar Kingdom: Role-Playing Forum, here is what you need to do to jump into the action and fun.
-Register
-Create a character in the Character Sheet Thread
-Introduce yourself
-Start posting in the Role-Play threads
Hope you have fun role-playing
Best of luck and as always best of role-playing
Vildar Kingdom
Welcome to the Vildar Kingdom: Role-Playing Forum, here is what you need to do to jump into the action and fun.
-Register
-Create a character in the Character Sheet Thread
-Introduce yourself
-Start posting in the Role-Play threads
Hope you have fun role-playing
Best of luck and as always best of role-playing
Vildar Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vildar Kingdom

This is a Role Play Group for the IMVU RP Group Vildar Kingdom Here you can become anything you want and let your imagination run loose with adventure, amazing story line and never ending possibilities of role playing, come in have fun and make some new

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Meet the new Co-Administrator and Affliction Leader Trauma
Everyone be sure to sign up for the June Champions of Vildar Tournament, we need combatants. SIGN UP TODAY!!!
Latest topics
» Trauma V.S Ven #1
City Center EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 12:51 am by Trauma

» practice fights
City Center EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 12:16 am by Ven Vernier

» Dice Roll System and Tutorial and Rules (UPDATED!!!!)
City Center EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 11:44 pm by Aaron havok

» Jobs (request your jobs here)
City Center EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 11:06 pm by Aaron havok

» Pariox Orbit [Space and Travel RP]
City Center EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 9:37 pm by Aaron havok

» The Fighting System (Recommended to Read)
City Center EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 9:07 pm by Aaron havok

» Pets and Eggs
City Center EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 8:36 pm by Ven Vernier

» Defense Equipment Shields and Armor
City Center EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 8:00 pm by Aaron havok

» First Annual Champions of Vildar Tournament
City Center EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 7:56 pm by Aaron havok

RP Ideas
City Center EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 2:18 pm by Mishi Pope
Here is where we will discuss ideas for the RP

Comments: 109
Top posters
Ven Vernier
City Center I_vote_lcapCity Center I_voting_barCity Center I_vote_rcap 
Mishi Pope
Trauma
Hiroko Sato
Kat
Aaron havok
rockinchick4ever
Nomi421
Cel VonRose
JinNight
Poll
Favorite Female Character
Kat
City Center I_vote_lcap33%City Center I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
Hiroko
City Center I_vote_lcap56%City Center I_vote_rcap
 56% [ 5 ]
Hex
City Center I_vote_lcap11%City Center I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Kitty
City Center I_vote_lcap0%City Center I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 9
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Share | 

City Center

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Trauma
Trauma
Affliction Leader and Co-Admin

Gold Gold : 15256973
Renown Points : -92

Character sheet
Health Bar:
City Center Left_bar_bleue180/1000City Center Empty_bar_bleue  (180/1000)
Magic Points:
City Center Left_bar_bleue1000/1000City Center Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Win/Lose Ratio:
City Center Left_bar_bleue1/2City Center Empty_bar_bleue  (1/2)

City Center _
PostSubject: City Center   City Center EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 2:13 am

Trauma made his way down the street, the lights were flickering as he stepped by them. The darkness he could control blotted them out and made them short circuit as he stepped by, then them returning to normal as he passed. He moved his hand to his right pocket and pulled out a tiny package, that package containing his cigerettes. He pulled one out and put the package back into his pocket, he brought it to his mouth and lit the end, puffing on the sweet delight of smoke that traveled throughout his body and out his nose and mouth. The night was cold, chilling at his skin as his ears folded back and he let out a tiny meow. He continued on down the street, hoping to make his way down to the Inn for a good nights sleep.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Kat
Support Moderator
Support Moderator

Gold Gold : 15278575
Renown Points : 41

Character sheet
Health Bar:
City Center Left_bar_bleue350/350City Center Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)
Magic Points:
City Center Left_bar_bleue300/300City Center Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
Win/Lose Ratio:
City Center Left_bar_bleue0/0City Center Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

City Center _
PostSubject: Re: City Center   City Center EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 4:30 pm

Kat sat down against the cold, brick wall of a building in a dark alley way. Her knees were pressed to her chest and her tail curled tightly around her body for comfort. Even though she was sitting up, she was actually just napping a bit. Kat's eyes were closed but all of her senses were still active and aware. Her right ear twitched slightly as she heard a spark of an electrical circuit went out. Her nostrils also twitched with the stench of cigarette smoke. She woke up immediately, both her ears perking up and turned her head to face the street. It was dark but she could still see perfectly with her cat-like senses. She crawled over closer and caught a glimpse of another Neko walking passed. It didn't seem like he took any notice to Kat so she got up to her feet, brushed off her dress and watched him more closely from around the corner of the mouth of the alley. She didn't want to follow him just yet.
Back to top Go down
Trauma
Trauma

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Magic Points:
Win/Lose Ratio:

City Center _
PostSubject: Re: City Center   City Center EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 4:37 pm

Trauma made his way down the street some more. Puffing and huffing at his cigarette as he loved the sweet taste of it, the nicotine a addiction for him. He soon smoked it down to the brim and dropped it to the ground, stepping on it as he kept walking. His ears perked up as he caught sound of a person or something move to their feet. He was very adapt to his senses and skills, he could pick up scent sight and sound from nearly 2 miles away. He sharpened his eyes and turned them to the alley of which he heard the noise. He smirked slightly seeing it was a girl neko, he kept going and passed by the alley in front of her, trying to startle her. He stopped and turned to look at her as he pulled another cigarette from his package and brought it to his mouth, lighting the end and speaking. "Something you are looking at?" He said with a slight deep voice, muffled slightly from the cigarette being in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Kat
Support Moderator
Support Moderator

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Magic Points:
Win/Lose Ratio:

City Center _
PostSubject: Re: City Center   City Center EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 4:50 pm

Kat didn't want to answer, it would confirm that she was indeed curious and stalking him. She softly stepped back, forgetting that she had to use more stealth to out-smart a Neko. Her moves have slacked considering she was use to being around humans all of the time. Whatever Kat could hear, he could probably hear as well. Her tail tucked between her leg and her ears folded back onto her head in fear of getting caught. She even tried breathing softer just in case if he could even hear her lungs move. Kat felt like she was over-reacting but she'd rather feel safe than sorry if this Neko is dangerous.
Back to top Go down
Trauma
Trauma

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Magic Points:
Win/Lose Ratio:

City Center _
PostSubject: Re: City Center   City Center EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 4:56 pm

Trauma looked her up and down. He was sensing so much about her, being that she was too easy to read. It was almost like she was a small child, not knowing how to control herself around other kids. He tilted his head slightly and shook it as he stared at her, finding it a little pitiful, but slightly cute coming from such a pretty neko girl. He brought up a match to light the cigarette once again, the wind cutting off his fire from the stick as he smoked it. He stared at her and shook the match free of fire and flicked it to the ground. "Wanna smoke?" Trauma asked her, thinking is she was tensed she could have a smoke, but she did look young, he didnt want to make her smoke so soon, but he would find it attractive. He did have some place to go, but he had some time to spare as he spent it with her. He looked up and down with a sharp gaze before pulling the cigarette from his mouth and holding it in his hands, blowing the smoke from his mouth beside her head slowly. "Got a name?" He asked staring at her, she didnt look a year over 16, the same age of Trauma, he wanted to smile meeting up with her but he held it in. "Cat got your tongue?" He said as he dropped his cigarette and stomping it to the concrete.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Kat
Support Moderator
Support Moderator

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Magic Points:
Win/Lose Ratio:

City Center _
PostSubject: Re: City Center   City Center EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 5:12 pm

Kat sighed deeply and her tail untucked and went limp, in sync, her ears lifted back up. "I.. Don't really smoke. Never have really. I'm not that old. But.." She hesitated for a moment. "My name is Kat. I'd hope that you'll exchange a name for a name." Kat said, hopefully that he would so she wouldn't feel awkward. Her tail began to sway slowly back and forth and she stepped out of the alley and onto the side walk. She didn't want to feel rude hiding but she didn't want to get any closer as well. She had a bit of paranoia with meeting new people.
Back to top Go down
Trauma
Trauma

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Magic Points:
Win/Lose Ratio:

City Center _
PostSubject: Re: City Center   City Center EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 5:18 pm

Trauma looked at her kind of funny. He shruged his shoulders and reached into his pocket, pulling out a light cigaretee, he had all kinds, people always asking for a smoke so he could lend one out to each person. He without permission brought the cigarette to her mouth and pressed it into her lips, keeping it in place, he leaned in and lite the end of hers with the fire from his cigarette, feeling to lazy to pull out his lighter to light one for her. He huffed the smoke from within his lungs and stared at her before speaking again. "Never to young to start, never to old to quit" He said leaning against the lamp post that was on the edge of the street. "Name is Trauma, im not going to hurt you girl" He said, knowing that she was slightly afraid of him. "What are you doing out here all by your lonesome, shouldnt you be home snuggled up in a blanket with mommy and daddy?" Trauma said staring at her, wondering why indeed she was out.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Kat
Support Moderator
Support Moderator

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Magic Points:
Win/Lose Ratio:

City Center _
PostSubject: Re: City Center   City Center EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 5:28 pm

Kat blushed when he light the cigarette, getting close to her face and she trembled a bit with nerves. She felt relieved when he backed up and spoke. She decided, while the cigarette was in her mouth, she might as well, and took a few puffs. Kat pulled the cigarette out to speak and cough a bit, her lungs not use to the smoke. "I don't have a family as far as I'm concerned. I've raised myself since I was little, on the streets." She admitted and tried to relax more.
Back to top Go down
Trauma
Trauma

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Magic Points:
Win/Lose Ratio:

City Center _
PostSubject: Re: City Center   City Center EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 5:42 pm

Trauma blinked and stared at her. Not the answer he was thinking on getting from her. She was so clean and fragile looking, there was no possible look or hint of her living up in the slums and the streets of Vildar. This struck Trauma's curiosity about her even more. "Need a place to crash?" Trauma said with an inviting voice. He in a way felt sorry for her, he knew how hard it was growing up on the streets for he had done it himself, but he found himself a place to stay, started a bar and made his money quickly. "I own a house in City Center, if you want, can crash there until you get back on your feet" Trauma said, dropping his cigarette and stomping it once more, he slowly walked pass her and made his way down the sidewalk. "Offer is still up, follow if you like" He said knowing that she would more than likely follow, he was growing fond of her quickly, strange how she is the second person he actually immediately liked and respected.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Kat
Support Moderator
Support Moderator

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Magic Points:
Win/Lose Ratio:

City Center _
PostSubject: Re: City Center   City Center EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 6:23 pm

Kat gazed at him for a moment but then walked after him, trying to finish up the cigarette before dropping it so she won't seem wasteful. She walked by his side now, coughing a bit still from the smoke but she still did it anyways. Kat doesn't like being rude, besides, he was offering her a place to stay for the night, what more could she ask for. "Thank you." She said softly to him and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Trauma
Trauma

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Magic Points:
Win/Lose Ratio:

City Center _
PostSubject: Re: City Center   City Center EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 6:29 pm

Trauma kept his view straight forward, not looking at her for the longest of time, though he did keep talking. "I know what it is like to grow up on the streets, it is terrible, for anyone to have to do it" Trauma said as he led her to his house in the middle of the city. "Here it is, home sweet home" He said as he unlocked a door to a local bar, known famously by everyone in Vildar. He stepped inside and turned all the lights on. "You can have the bed, I will be working downstairs and sleep on the couch, make yourself at home, want a drink or a smoke, help yourself to the stock" He said as he sat down on the couch, flipping open his laptop and opening a bottle of beer.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Kat
Support Moderator
Support Moderator

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Magic Points:
Win/Lose Ratio:

City Center _
PostSubject: Re: City Center   City Center EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 7:22 pm

Kat smiled and shook her head. "I think I'm fine on smoking and drinking, thank you though." She made her way over to the bed and sat down at it, looking around. Much softer than the concrete ground. Kat thought to herself and laid down, purring softly now. Much warmer too. Without her awareness she started to fade in and out of sleep. She's only been taking naps every once in a while but now she felt like she could sleep for days. Kat yawned a bit.
Back to top Go down
Trauma
Trauma

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Magic Points:
Win/Lose Ratio:

City Center _
PostSubject: Re: City Center   City Center EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 7:56 pm

Trauma seen her trail off to his bed and he stood up to go check on her. He walked to the doorway and seen her laying on his bed. He couldn't help but to smile seeing that he helped a neko, his own kind off the street and into a warm bed. He went over to her and pulled the covers over her and tucked her in, propping her head over some pillows so she could sleep comfortably. Trauma stroked her hair gently and went to the door and switching off the light making it dark in the room. He went back to the bar and opened himself a bottle of blue liquid that he had never learned the name of, but knew it tasted excellent.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Kat
Support Moderator
Support Moderator

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Magic Points:
Win/Lose Ratio:

City Center _
PostSubject: Re: City Center   City Center EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 8:00 pm

Kat still snoozed deeply. Purring loudly, but her senses were still active. She knew he walked in to tuck her in but she was too comfortable to care about it. She could smell his scent, even though it was of cigarettes and alcohol, much like the bar itself, she found it comforting anyways. It was odd but Kat enjoyed it.
Back to top Go down
Trauma
Trauma

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Magic Points:
Win/Lose Ratio:

City Center _
PostSubject: Re: City Center   City Center EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 8:13 pm

Trauma sat down at the bar's barstool and grabbed himself a small glass and poured himself some of the blue liquid, pulling out three ice cubes from the freezer drawer that was under the glass containers. He huffed and put his cigarette in his fingers at which he held his glass, he brought it to his lips and sipped the drink, the salty taste of it sent his tongue on a rampage and his mind in a flurry of another sip. It wasnt so much an addiction to drinking with Trauma, it was more of a relaxer, he needed a way of calming his nerves for darkness always knew how to raise his corruption and drowning that feeling of corruption was only possible by drinking and smoking himself into a rotting neko body. He set his drink down and brought the cigarette up to his lips and puffed on it silently. The bar was emtpy, he was expecting it to be full, but not tonight, luckily it wasnt tonight, bringing a girl in, they would think he brought her in to mess with her, when really it was not that way at all. Trauma leaned over the counter and propped his elbow on the counter resting his head on his hand as he stared at the clock. It was 4 am already, and he had not a bit of sleep, nor was he going to get rest. "She will be hungry, she cant eat alcohol and cigs all day, better go make some grub" He said as he went to the back and began to cook his local famous salmon.
Back to top Go down
Mishi Pope
Mishi Pope

Gold Gold : 15273200
Renown Points : -2

Character sheet
Health Bar:
City Center Left_bar_bleue1150/1150City Center Empty_bar_bleue  (1150/1150)
Magic Points:
City Center Left_bar_bleue1100/1100City Center Empty_bar_bleue  (1100/1100)
Win/Lose Ratio:

City Center _
PostSubject: Re: City Center   City Center EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 11:29 pm

Mishi walked down the street, smoking a cheap cigarette he had stolen from a store down the street. He shivered slightly, it was cold out and this cigarette wasn't helping as mutch as he thought it would. He was theif and a pretty good one at that, but he wasn't a bad person. He was just trying to survive the slums and murderers out there. He wished for someone to talk to, someone to share his stories of illegal adventures with. He saw a bar and wondered if it was open. He headed towards it hopeing for some type of drink.
Back to top Go down
Trauma
Trauma

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Magic Points:
Win/Lose Ratio:

City Center _
PostSubject: Re: City Center   City Center EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 11:33 pm

Trauma sat at the bar with the drink in his hand. Sipping at it slowly, the blue liquid was making his throat burn with each sip. He was growing lonely, and he knew that he had to keep it quiet to let the little lady sleep. He hoped for a customer to come in so he could chat or just someone to talk to. Trauma just kept having hope, but knew it would not come, before he looked into the mirror behind the bar next to the vodka seeing a neko boy walked up to the bar. He smiled to himself and just sat where he was waiting for him to enter.
Back to top Go down
Mishi Pope
Mishi Pope

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Magic Points:
Win/Lose Ratio:

City Center _
PostSubject: Re: City Center   City Center EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 11:52 pm

Mishi walked into the bar and looked around, his ciggerette was almost gone so flicked it into a nearby ashtray. He sat at one of the bar stools and looked at the neko at the counter. He just stared at him for a while wondering why there was another neko in Vildar City. "I'll have beer." He picked up a peanut from a bowl and put it in his mouth. He chewed it slowly, savoring the first food he had eaten in a day. He looked at the man with a blank face. "So do you own this bar?"
Back to top Go down
Trauma
Trauma

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Magic Points:
Win/Lose Ratio:

City Center _
PostSubject: Re: City Center   City Center EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 12:22 am

Trauma didnt look at him, he sat there and just puffed on his cigarette. Trauma didnt like automatically being assumed to be the bartender, but the bad thing was, is that he is the bartender, something he needed to hire so he could manage the bar easier. Trauma reached behind the counter and slid him a beer bottle, finally turning to him after seeing him grab the bottle. He stared him up and down and puffed on his cigarette, blowing the smoke at him, not hitting his face but blowing close to it. "Yeah, you must know, im Trauma, this is my bar" Trauma said standing up and walking behind the bar leaning over it to stare at the boy. "Surprised you dont know, most people in Vildar that are drunks know me" He said staring the boy in the eye.
Back to top Go down
Mishi Pope
Mishi Pope

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Magic Points:
Win/Lose Ratio:

City Center _
PostSubject: Re: City Center   City Center EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 12:31 am

Mishi looked at him with his blank gray eyes. "Dont you think it's hard to believe that every drunk in Vildar knows you?" He laughed and drank his beer. He let the cool golden liquid burn his throat. "Anyway, my names Mishi. Whats your's?" He said trying to make freinds with the strange neko.
Back to top Go down
Trauma
Trauma

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Magic Points:
Win/Lose Ratio:

City Center _
PostSubject: Re: City Center   City Center EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 12:39 am

Trauma stared at him and wanted to laugh to his statement. It was true, he had not known him, which was a shocker. "Yes, you know" -Trauma stopped speaking to pour himself and Mishi a drink of blue and red liquid it forming together to make a strange purple color, he grabbed his glass lazily and held it up as to toast and drank it down. He put his glass down and slid the other glad to Mishi, gesturing him to drink it. "Yes, being that this is the only bar in Vildar, be surprised at the business" Trauma said, smoking on his cigarette once more and blowing it out, dropping it into the ashtray. "So yes, I would safely say that every drunk in Vildar knows me, because they come here to get drunk" Trauma said with a bit of scornful pride.
Back to top Go down
Mishi Pope
Mishi Pope

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Magic Points:
Win/Lose Ratio:

City Center _
PostSubject: Re: City Center   City Center EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 1:01 am

Mishi grabbed the glass and looked at it. He gulped it down and coughed slightly. "Wow thats strong" he said in a coarse voice. "What is this?" He asked. Mishi sniffed at the air. "Are you cooking salmon?" He said, his voice still coarse.
Back to top Go down
Trauma
Trauma

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Magic Points:
Win/Lose Ratio:

City Center _
PostSubject: Re: City Center   City Center EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 1:07 am

Trauma smiled knowing that he was indeed cooking salmon. He raised himself up and walked to the kitchen in the back, bringing back a plate of salmon and a cup of yellow liquid. He set the plate down on the counter and slid it to the neko boy named Mishi. "Yeah im cooking salmon, help yourself to that, and that drink, no its not piss, that is a new drink im working on, that damn drink will make Yhunson cough up a lung and piss himself." Trauma said with a slight laugh, knowing the drink would knock him off his ass drunk with a single glass. "That drink made me stone cold with one cup" Trauma said sliding the plate and cup closer to you.
Back to top Go down
Mishi Pope
Mishi Pope

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Magic Points:
Win/Lose Ratio:

City Center _
PostSubject: Re: City Center   City Center EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 1:18 am

Mishi picked up the glass and looked at the yellow liquid. He raised it up to his lips and gulped it down. He coughed and fell over and hit the ground with a thud. The drink had spread through him quikly and got to his brain in a matter of seconds and he was unconcious.
Back to top Go down
Trauma
Trauma

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Magic Points:
Win/Lose Ratio:

City Center _
PostSubject: Re: City Center   City Center EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 1:31 am

Trauma looked down at Mishi as he fell over on the floor. "Told him it would knock him on his ass" Trauma said huffing his cigarette, not wanting to attend to him at first, but he knew that more customers would be coming in early, Trauma walked around the counter and hoisted the boy up over his shoulder and walked him back into the bedroom. There Kat was still asleep on his bed, he figured she would not mind another guest in his room. "A damn natural neko zoo in my bar" Trauma said with his cigarette in his mouth as he layed Mishi on his sofa in his room. He walked back to the door way and turned off the light. They both looked as though there were born in the streets. They looked the same age of Trauma himself, he smirked and watched them sleep easy, knowing the bed must feel like heaven to them. He huffed his cigarette and put it out inside the ashtray he set on top of his dresser. He walked back into the main bar and leaned over the counter as he poked at the salmon, not much of an appetite. He sighed and waited for another customer.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

City Center _
PostSubject: Re: City Center   City Center Empty

Back to top Go down

City Center

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vildar Kingdom :: General Role Playing :: Center Center [General RP]-