Vildar Kingdom
Welcome to the Vildar Kingdom: Role-Playing Forum, here is what you need to do to jump into the action and fun.
-Register
-Create a character in the Character Sheet Thread
-Introduce yourself
-Start posting in the Role-Play threads
Hope you have fun role-playing
Best of luck and as always best of role-playing
Vildar Kingdom
Welcome to the Vildar Kingdom: Role-Playing Forum, here is what you need to do to jump into the action and fun.
-Register
-Create a character in the Character Sheet Thread
-Introduce yourself
-Start posting in the Role-Play threads
Hope you have fun role-playing
Best of luck and as always best of role-playing
Vildar Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vildar Kingdom

This is a Role Play Group for the IMVU RP Group Vildar Kingdom Here you can become anything you want and let your imagination run loose with adventure, amazing story line and never ending possibilities of role playing, come in have fun and make some new

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Meet the new Co-Administrator and Affliction Leader Trauma
Everyone be sure to sign up for the June Champions of Vildar Tournament, we need combatants. SIGN UP TODAY!!!
Latest topics
» Trauma V.S Ven #1
Character Sheet (POST YOUR CHARACTERS HERE :3) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 12:51 am by Trauma

» practice fights
Character Sheet (POST YOUR CHARACTERS HERE :3) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 12:16 am by Ven Vernier

» Dice Roll System and Tutorial and Rules (UPDATED!!!!)
Character Sheet (POST YOUR CHARACTERS HERE :3) EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 11:44 pm by Aaron havok

» Jobs (request your jobs here)
Character Sheet (POST YOUR CHARACTERS HERE :3) EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 11:06 pm by Aaron havok

» Pariox Orbit [Space and Travel RP]
Character Sheet (POST YOUR CHARACTERS HERE :3) EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 9:37 pm by Aaron havok

» The Fighting System (Recommended to Read)
Character Sheet (POST YOUR CHARACTERS HERE :3) EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 9:07 pm by Aaron havok

» Pets and Eggs
Character Sheet (POST YOUR CHARACTERS HERE :3) EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 8:36 pm by Ven Vernier

» Defense Equipment Shields and Armor
Character Sheet (POST YOUR CHARACTERS HERE :3) EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 8:00 pm by Aaron havok

» First Annual Champions of Vildar Tournament
Character Sheet (POST YOUR CHARACTERS HERE :3) EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 7:56 pm by Aaron havok

RP Ideas
Character Sheet (POST YOUR CHARACTERS HERE :3) EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 2:18 pm by Mishi Pope
Here is where we will discuss ideas for the RP

Comments: 109
Top posters
Ven Vernier
Character Sheet (POST YOUR CHARACTERS HERE :3) I_vote_lcapCharacter Sheet (POST YOUR CHARACTERS HERE :3) I_voting_barCharacter Sheet (POST YOUR CHARACTERS HERE :3) I_vote_rcap 
Mishi Pope
Character Sheet (POST YOUR CHARACTERS HERE :3) I_vote_lcapCharacter Sheet (POST YOUR CHARACTERS HERE :3) I_voting_barCharacter Sheet (POST YOUR CHARACTERS HERE :3) I_vote_rcap 
Trauma
Hiroko Sato
Kat
Aaron havok
rockinchick4ever
Nomi421
Cel VonRose
JinNight
Poll
Favorite Female Character
Kat
Character Sheet (POST YOUR CHARACTERS HERE :3) I_vote_lcap33%Character Sheet (POST YOUR CHARACTERS HERE :3) I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
Hiroko
Character Sheet (POST YOUR CHARACTERS HERE :3) I_vote_lcap56%Character Sheet (POST YOUR CHARACTERS HERE :3) I_vote_rcap
 56% [ 5 ]
Hex
Character Sheet (POST YOUR CHARACTERS HERE :3) I_vote_lcap11%Character Sheet (POST YOUR CHARACTERS HERE :3) I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Kitty
Character Sheet (POST YOUR CHARACTERS HERE :3) I_vote_lcap0%Character Sheet (POST YOUR CHARACTERS HERE :3) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 9
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Share | 

Character Sheet (POST YOUR CHARACTERS HERE :3)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ven Vernier
Ven Vernier
Admin and Alliance Captain
Admin and Alliance Captain

Gold Gold : 15264540
Renown Points : 30

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Character Sheet (POST YOUR CHARACTERS HERE :3) Left_bar_bleue500/1500Character Sheet (POST YOUR CHARACTERS HERE :3) Empty_bar_bleue  (500/1500)
Magic Points:
Character Sheet (POST YOUR CHARACTERS HERE :3) Left_bar_bleue1500/1500Character Sheet (POST YOUR CHARACTERS HERE :3) Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)
Win/Lose Ratio:
Character Sheet (POST YOUR CHARACTERS HERE :3) Left_bar_bleue3/3Character Sheet (POST YOUR CHARACTERS HERE :3) Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)

Character Sheet (POST YOUR CHARACTERS HERE :3) _
PostSubject: Character Sheet (POST YOUR CHARACTERS HERE :3)   Character Sheet (POST YOUR CHARACTERS HERE :3) EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 12:27 pm

Name: Ven Vernier
Race: Human/Mutant
Place of Birth: Le Havre, France
Abilities/Powers: Fear Shifting (manipulating and shape shifting into someone's fear)
Level: 4
Maximum Health: 140
Job: Student of Hiroko Sato
Gold: 1330G
Weapon: Hand to Hand Using his fear shifting abilities to fight (Usually not pertaining any weapons)
Bio: Ven was born into a deep secluded depression at a very young age, a result of witnessing his parents, both mother and father be butchered before his eyes at the age of six, for the mere reason of the paper in their wallets. Ven ran that night of the butchering and found his way into the semi-slum streets of Vildar, homeless, no family and no moral or determination of living on. After surviving a year of living on the streets, stealing and begging if it were his last resort. Ven at the age of 8 was found by the High Priest of Vildar Sanctum (West Corridor Church). High Priest Al-Magna Milahal III was completely awed by the presence of Ven, not only for the pity that struck him, but the spiritual energy that dwelled amongst Ven..a dark unstable power that was soon to reek havoc and let loose. Milahal took Ven in and taught him the ways of the church. After several years of learning and Milahal teaching Ven his dark powers and developing them into a better use and ushering him a stronger will to control them. Those powers being Fear Shifting, Milahal didnt exactly agree with the dark arts, but they were amongst Ven and for that reason he did not wary in his teachings. Ven went on to learn much from Milahal, loving him like the father he used to have. Milahal died later, Ven at the age of 11 now, witnessing yet another death of someone he had as family before him, attending his funeral Ven felt the need to continue learning of the church and possess a better understanding of his powers. Ven went on with his training and came out of it at the age of 16, receiving word that he needed to leave the church (honorably) and head out into the city alone to start a life again and uphold control of his well being. Ven headed out and sought yet another teacher to teach him of his powers and to start a new life of his own, hopefully one without death and violence, something Ven resented both of, something he was planning to go against if necessary

Last edited by Ven Vernier on Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://vildarkingdom.rpg-board.net
Mishi Pope
Mishi Pope

Gold Gold : 15252200
Renown Points : -2

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Character Sheet (POST YOUR CHARACTERS HERE :3) Left_bar_bleue1150/1150Character Sheet (POST YOUR CHARACTERS HERE :3) Empty_bar_bleue  (1150/1150)
Magic Points:
Character Sheet (POST YOUR CHARACTERS HERE :3) Left_bar_bleue1100/1100Character Sheet (POST YOUR CHARACTERS HERE :3) Empty_bar_bleue  (1100/1100)
Win/Lose Ratio:
Character Sheet (POST YOUR CHARACTERS HERE :3) Left_bar_bleue0/0Character Sheet (POST YOUR CHARACTERS HERE :3) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheet (POST YOUR CHARACTERS HERE :3)   Character Sheet (POST YOUR CHARACTERS HERE :3) EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 2:05 pm

Name:Mishi Pope
Race: Neko
Birth Place: Unknown place outside of Vildar City
Abilities/Powers: Able to cast a spell to travel through time once a day
Level:1
Maximum Health:100
Job:Theif
Gold:1000(has more now but doesn't wanna update it everytime)
Weapons:Daggers and Brass knuckles

Last edited by Mishi Pope on Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kat
Kat
Support Moderator
Support Moderator

Gold Gold : 15257575
Renown Points : 41

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Character Sheet (POST YOUR CHARACTERS HERE :3) Left_bar_bleue350/350Character Sheet (POST YOUR CHARACTERS HERE :3) Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)
Magic Points:
Character Sheet (POST YOUR CHARACTERS HERE :3) Left_bar_bleue300/300Character Sheet (POST YOUR CHARACTERS HERE :3) Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
Win/Lose Ratio:
Character Sheet (POST YOUR CHARACTERS HERE :3) Left_bar_bleue0/0Character Sheet (POST YOUR CHARACTERS HERE :3) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Kat   Character Sheet (POST YOUR CHARACTERS HERE :3) EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 5:42 pm

Name:Kat
Birth Place: All around Vildar
Abilities/Powers: Enhanced cat senses and strong, sharp claws.
Job: (Wants to be a warrior.)
Gold:1000
Weapons: Her claws.
Back to top Go down
Hiroko Sato
Hiroko Sato
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Gold Gold : 15239513
Renown Points : -10

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Character Sheet (POST YOUR CHARACTERS HERE :3) Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Character Sheet (POST YOUR CHARACTERS HERE :3) Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Magic Points:
Character Sheet (POST YOUR CHARACTERS HERE :3) Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Character Sheet (POST YOUR CHARACTERS HERE :3) Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Win/Lose Ratio:

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheet (POST YOUR CHARACTERS HERE :3)   Character Sheet (POST YOUR CHARACTERS HERE :3) EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 7:38 pm

Name: Hiroko Sato
Race: Human
Birth Place: Unknown
Abilities/Powers: Magic
Job: Magician/Teacher
Gold:1000
Weapons: Staff and Magic
Back to top Go down
Nomi421
Nomi421
Mercenary Member
Mercenary Member

Gold Gold : 15240123
Renown Points : 1

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Character Sheet (POST YOUR CHARACTERS HERE :3) Left_bar_bleue100/100Character Sheet (POST YOUR CHARACTERS HERE :3) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Magic Points:
Character Sheet (POST YOUR CHARACTERS HERE :3) Left_bar_bleue100/100Character Sheet (POST YOUR CHARACTERS HERE :3) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Win/Lose Ratio:

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheet (POST YOUR CHARACTERS HERE :3)   Character Sheet (POST YOUR CHARACTERS HERE :3) EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 3:51 am

Name: Lonicera (Loni) <honey suckle>
Race: nymph
Level: one
Maximum Health: 100
Job: Tailor
Weapon: her powers?
Back to top Go down
rockinchick4ever
rockinchick4ever
Mercenary Member
Mercenary Member

Gold Gold : 15234110
Renown Points : -11

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheet (POST YOUR CHARACTERS HERE :3)   Character Sheet (POST YOUR CHARACTERS HERE :3) EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 3:43 pm

Name: Kitty
Birth place: unknown
Race: Neko Vampire
Level: 1
Job: undecided yet
Gold:1000G
Weapon: hypnosis and double swords
Back to top Go down
JinNight
JinNight
Mercenary Member
Mercenary Member

Gold Gold : 15243011

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Magic Points:
Win/Lose Ratio:

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheet (POST YOUR CHARACTERS HERE :3)   Character Sheet (POST YOUR CHARACTERS HERE :3) EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 7:02 pm

Name: Thanatos
Race: demon
Job: Warriror
Gold:3000G (current gold)
Weapon: long sword [images.quizilla.com]
Appearance:
[i64.photobucket.com]

Bio:Thanatos evere since he was little wanted to be a warroior so when he got older he decided it was time so he left his village. Years after he became a warrior and mastered the use of swords. Ever since he became a warrior he wanders from city to city to see if anyone wants to hire him.
Back to top Go down
Trauma
Trauma
Affliction Leader and Co-Admin
Affliction Leader and Co-Admin

Gold Gold : 15235973
Renown Points : -92

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Character Sheet (POST YOUR CHARACTERS HERE :3) Left_bar_bleue180/1000Character Sheet (POST YOUR CHARACTERS HERE :3) Empty_bar_bleue  (180/1000)
Magic Points:
Character Sheet (POST YOUR CHARACTERS HERE :3) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Character Sheet (POST YOUR CHARACTERS HERE :3) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Win/Lose Ratio:
Character Sheet (POST YOUR CHARACTERS HERE :3) Left_bar_bleue1/2Character Sheet (POST YOUR CHARACTERS HERE :3) Empty_bar_bleue  (1/2)

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheet (POST YOUR CHARACTERS HERE :3)   Character Sheet (POST YOUR CHARACTERS HERE :3) EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 1:45 am

Name: Trauma
Job: Bartender
Weapon: Claws of Steel
Bio:Trauma is a scound to say the least. He grew up in the slums of Vildar, his mother and father abandoning him as a child, he grew up as a roughneck, stealing and killing for the pleasure and the resources that followed. He grew up years later to be the tough no bullshit neko he was today. He has a slight addiction to drinking and smoking. He is knowing to have history with Ven. Trauma is now a bartender for the city center local bar of Vildar. He loves to critisize people and put them in their place. He is known to be skilled in the dark art of darkness, being able to manipulate darkness and the demons that dwell within them.

Appearance: Character Sheet (POST YOUR CHARACTERS HERE :3) Hex_by11
Back to top Go down
Neoma Arnaudet
Neoma Arnaudet
Alliance Member
Alliance Member

Gold Gold : 15228104

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Magic Points:
Win/Lose Ratio:

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheet (POST YOUR CHARACTERS HERE :3)   Character Sheet (POST YOUR CHARACTERS HERE :3) EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 3:29 pm

Name: Neoma Arnaudet
Job: Priest's Assistant
Weapon: Staff and Magic Bible Spells

Bio: Neoma grew up in the upper city of Vildar. She has always had an interest in the Yhunson religion, being born in the church from the priest himself. Her father High Priest Al-Magna Milahal III raised her to be a surprising well priest in training. She received many of it during early childhood then moving up in ranks to learn more about the religion and some arts behind it. She encountered a boy by the name of Ven Vernier when he was brought into the church to stay and learn the religion as well. She helped by taken him in as a friend and taught him the ways of the Yhunson believers, after a while both being drawn to one another in interest. At the age of 14 was when Neoma was sent to the Yhunson Higher Level School for Girls. Away from Ven and her mourning for her dead father. After a year of the school she graduated and went on to be a full time preist's assistant, heading back to Vildar to reunite with Ven and become the priest of High Priest of Vildar Sanctum (West Corridor Church). Neoma possess a power of undying manipulation of light and contains charms and spells from higher power, powers such as granting health, blinding flashes of light and at some cases, she is known to possess the power of reincarnation.

Character Sheet (POST YOUR CHARACTERS HERE :3) Zioa
Back to top Go down
Cel VonRose
Cel VonRose
Alliance Member
Alliance Member

Gold Gold : 15228300
Renown Points : 0

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Magic Points:
Win/Lose Ratio:

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheet (POST YOUR CHARACTERS HERE :3)   Character Sheet (POST YOUR CHARACTERS HERE :3) EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 3:52 pm

Name: Cel VonRose
Birth place: Wales
Job: Unemployed
Gold:1000G
Weapon: None yet.

Appearance: Character Sheet (POST YOUR CHARACTERS HERE :3) Normal_file01
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheet (POST YOUR CHARACTERS HERE :3)   Character Sheet (POST YOUR CHARACTERS HERE :3) Empty

Back to top Go down

Character Sheet (POST YOUR CHARACTERS HERE :3)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vildar Kingdom :: General Role Playing :: Character Sheet [General RP]-