Vildar Kingdom
Welcome to the Vildar Kingdom: Role-Playing Forum, here is what you need to do to jump into the action and fun.
-Register
-Create a character in the Character Sheet Thread
-Introduce yourself
-Start posting in the Role-Play threads
Hope you have fun role-playing
Best of luck and as always best of role-playing
Vildar Kingdom
Welcome to the Vildar Kingdom: Role-Playing Forum, here is what you need to do to jump into the action and fun.
-Register
-Create a character in the Character Sheet Thread
-Introduce yourself
-Start posting in the Role-Play threads
Hope you have fun role-playing
Best of luck and as always best of role-playing
Vildar Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vildar Kingdom

This is a Role Play Group for the IMVU RP Group Vildar Kingdom Here you can become anything you want and let your imagination run loose with adventure, amazing story line and never ending possibilities of role playing, come in have fun and make some new

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Meet the new Co-Administrator and Affliction Leader Trauma
Everyone be sure to sign up for the June Champions of Vildar Tournament, we need combatants. SIGN UP TODAY!!!
Latest topics
» Trauma V.S Ven #1
Rewards, Ribbons and Trophies OH MY D:!!! EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 12:51 am by Trauma

» practice fights
Rewards, Ribbons and Trophies OH MY D:!!! EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 12:16 am by Ven Vernier

» Dice Roll System and Tutorial and Rules (UPDATED!!!!)
Rewards, Ribbons and Trophies OH MY D:!!! EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 11:44 pm by Aaron havok

» Jobs (request your jobs here)
Rewards, Ribbons and Trophies OH MY D:!!! EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 11:06 pm by Aaron havok

» Pariox Orbit [Space and Travel RP]
Rewards, Ribbons and Trophies OH MY D:!!! EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 9:37 pm by Aaron havok

» The Fighting System (Recommended to Read)
Rewards, Ribbons and Trophies OH MY D:!!! EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 9:07 pm by Aaron havok

» Pets and Eggs
Rewards, Ribbons and Trophies OH MY D:!!! EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 8:36 pm by Ven Vernier

» Defense Equipment Shields and Armor
Rewards, Ribbons and Trophies OH MY D:!!! EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 8:00 pm by Aaron havok

» First Annual Champions of Vildar Tournament
Rewards, Ribbons and Trophies OH MY D:!!! EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 7:56 pm by Aaron havok

RP Ideas
Rewards, Ribbons and Trophies OH MY D:!!! EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 2:18 pm by Mishi Pope
Here is where we will discuss ideas for the RP

Comments: 109
Top posters
Ven Vernier
Rewards, Ribbons and Trophies OH MY D:!!! I_vote_lcapRewards, Ribbons and Trophies OH MY D:!!! I_voting_barRewards, Ribbons and Trophies OH MY D:!!! I_vote_rcap 
Mishi Pope
Rewards, Ribbons and Trophies OH MY D:!!! I_vote_lcapRewards, Ribbons and Trophies OH MY D:!!! I_voting_barRewards, Ribbons and Trophies OH MY D:!!! I_vote_rcap 
Trauma
Hiroko Sato
Kat
Aaron havok
rockinchick4ever
Nomi421
Cel VonRose
JinNight
Poll
Favorite Female Character
Kat
Rewards, Ribbons and Trophies OH MY D:!!! I_vote_lcap33%Rewards, Ribbons and Trophies OH MY D:!!! I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
Hiroko
Rewards, Ribbons and Trophies OH MY D:!!! I_vote_lcap56%Rewards, Ribbons and Trophies OH MY D:!!! I_vote_rcap
 56% [ 5 ]
Hex
Rewards, Ribbons and Trophies OH MY D:!!! I_vote_lcap11%Rewards, Ribbons and Trophies OH MY D:!!! I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Kitty
Rewards, Ribbons and Trophies OH MY D:!!! I_vote_lcap0%Rewards, Ribbons and Trophies OH MY D:!!! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 9
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Share | 

Rewards, Ribbons and Trophies OH MY D:!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ven Vernier
Ven Vernier
Admin and Alliance Captain

Gold Gold : 15264540
Renown Points : 30

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Rewards, Ribbons and Trophies OH MY D:!!! Left_bar_bleue500/1500Rewards, Ribbons and Trophies OH MY D:!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (500/1500)
Magic Points:
Rewards, Ribbons and Trophies OH MY D:!!! Left_bar_bleue1500/1500Rewards, Ribbons and Trophies OH MY D:!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)
Win/Lose Ratio:
Rewards, Ribbons and Trophies OH MY D:!!! Left_bar_bleue3/3Rewards, Ribbons and Trophies OH MY D:!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)

Rewards, Ribbons and Trophies OH MY D:!!! _
PostSubject: Rewards, Ribbons and Trophies OH MY D:!!!   Rewards, Ribbons and Trophies OH MY D:!!! EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 8:22 pm

Well those of you who have been following me in the chat room know that I have just got some icons for the rewards ribbons and trophies for users and members of the site, give you something to brighten you day with. You can earn this rewards variously or at all together, let us begin with the trophies, being that they are the most valuable...some of them XD!!
Here we have the Trophies, ranging from 1st to 10th, these will be given out monthly for tournaments that will be held, the winners will receive these trophies as tokens and signs of winning you wont ever walk away empty handed ladies and gentleman ^__^
1st Place gold Trophy
Rewards, Ribbons and Trophies OH MY D:!!! Pjtrophy_1b
2nd Place Trophy
Rewards, Ribbons and Trophies OH MY D:!!! Monthlyart2
3rd Place Trophy
Rewards, Ribbons and Trophies OH MY D:!!! Monthlyart3

The following are also rewards, these are the top poster of the week ribbons, they will be given out to the top three posters of the week, not 4th, not 5th, but 1st 2nd and 3rd only.
1st place ribbon
Rewards, Ribbons and Trophies OH MY D:!!! Challenges1
2nd place ribbon
Rewards, Ribbons and Trophies OH MY D:!!! Challenges2
3rd place ribbon
Rewards, Ribbons and Trophies OH MY D:!!! Challenges3

These are gold stars for various awards or achievments, also the rest are special and holiday rewards and trophies, only given out during holidays and seasons.
1st Place Star
Rewards, Ribbons and Trophies OH MY D:!!! Kudos1
2nd Place Star
Rewards, Ribbons and Trophies OH MY D:!!! Kudos2
3rd Place Star
Rewards, Ribbons and Trophies OH MY D:!!! Kudos3
Halloween Holiday Trophy
Rewards, Ribbons and Trophies OH MY D:!!! Hauntedpumpkin
Bomb a n00b Trophy
Rewards, Ribbons and Trophies OH MY D:!!! Bombtease
Ven's Fear Challence Reward
Rewards, Ribbons and Trophies OH MY D:!!! Ghost__r1387136691
Hex's Bad Luck Trail Challenge Reward
Rewards, Ribbons and Trophies OH MY D:!!! Bat_fly
Jinx's Deathly Hex Challenge
Rewards, Ribbons and Trophies OH MY D:!!! Skullwalker
Kat's Neko Challenge Reward
Rewards, Ribbons and Trophies OH MY D:!!! Icon_catty_2
Mishi's Neko Challenge Reward
Rewards, Ribbons and Trophies OH MY D:!!! Puss_in_boots_cape
Anthony's Demon Head Challenge Reward
Rewards, Ribbons and Trophies OH MY D:!!! Redfuse_selfharm4
Back to top Go down
https://vildarkingdom.rpg-board.net
Kat
Kat
Support Moderator
Support Moderator

Gold Gold : 15257575
Renown Points : 41

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Rewards, Ribbons and Trophies OH MY D:!!! Left_bar_bleue350/350Rewards, Ribbons and Trophies OH MY D:!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)
Magic Points:
Rewards, Ribbons and Trophies OH MY D:!!! Left_bar_bleue300/300Rewards, Ribbons and Trophies OH MY D:!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
Win/Lose Ratio:
Rewards, Ribbons and Trophies OH MY D:!!! Left_bar_bleue0/0Rewards, Ribbons and Trophies OH MY D:!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Rewards, Ribbons and Trophies OH MY D:!!!   Rewards, Ribbons and Trophies OH MY D:!!! EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 9:55 am

Fun, fun, fun. :3
Back to top Go down
Ven Vernier
Ven Vernier

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Rewards, Ribbons and Trophies OH MY D:!!! Left_bar_bleue500/1500Rewards, Ribbons and Trophies OH MY D:!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (500/1500)
Magic Points:
Rewards, Ribbons and Trophies OH MY D:!!! Left_bar_bleue1500/1500Rewards, Ribbons and Trophies OH MY D:!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)
Win/Lose Ratio:
Rewards, Ribbons and Trophies OH MY D:!!! Left_bar_bleue3/3Rewards, Ribbons and Trophies OH MY D:!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)

PostSubject: Re: Rewards, Ribbons and Trophies OH MY D:!!!   Rewards, Ribbons and Trophies OH MY D:!!! EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 2:00 pm

Yeah, it should prove fun
But now that I promised tournaments
im going to have to set up a good foundation for the combat system
Make sure I have a good generator for enemies and
have semi complex setup for the tournament roster
it is going to be alot of work, but well worth it id imagine
Wish me luck with it XD
Back to top Go down
Mishi Pope
Mishi Pope

Gold Gold : 15252200
Renown Points : -2

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Rewards, Ribbons and Trophies OH MY D:!!! Left_bar_bleue1150/1150Rewards, Ribbons and Trophies OH MY D:!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (1150/1150)
Magic Points:
Rewards, Ribbons and Trophies OH MY D:!!! Left_bar_bleue1100/1100Rewards, Ribbons and Trophies OH MY D:!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (1100/1100)
Win/Lose Ratio:
Rewards, Ribbons and Trophies OH MY D:!!! Left_bar_bleue0/0Rewards, Ribbons and Trophies OH MY D:!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Rewards, Ribbons and Trophies OH MY D:!!!   Rewards, Ribbons and Trophies OH MY D:!!! EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 4:42 pm

GOOD LUCK Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ven Vernier
Ven Vernier

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Magic Points:
Win/Lose Ratio:

PostSubject: Re: Rewards, Ribbons and Trophies OH MY D:!!!   Rewards, Ribbons and Trophies OH MY D:!!! EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 5:19 pm

Thank you for your support guys
couldn't have done it without you two :3
Back to top Go down
Hex
Hex
Affliction Captain
Affliction Captain

Gold Gold : 15240011
Renown Points : -9

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Rewards, Ribbons and Trophies OH MY D:!!! Left_bar_bleue100/100Rewards, Ribbons and Trophies OH MY D:!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Magic Points:
Rewards, Ribbons and Trophies OH MY D:!!! Left_bar_bleue200/200Rewards, Ribbons and Trophies OH MY D:!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Win/Lose Ratio:

PostSubject: Re: Rewards, Ribbons and Trophies OH MY D:!!!   Rewards, Ribbons and Trophies OH MY D:!!! EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 9:16 pm

I like the awards, I definatly like the special awards for each character
is going to add some pizazz to the role playing side games ya know
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rewards, Ribbons and Trophies OH MY D:!!!   Rewards, Ribbons and Trophies OH MY D:!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Rewards, Ribbons and Trophies OH MY D:!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vildar Kingdom :: Rules and Tips :: Rewards, Ribbons and Trophies-